Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Burn it to the Ground!



Crossbearer have been around for awhile, whether you've noticed them or not. The truth of the matter is that Crossbearer are amazing in every way and form. Heavy guitar parts filled with melodic harmonies, aggravated vocals powered by powerful lyrics and fast hard drums.

Transgressor, their newest release is an example of their growth and overall development over the past years. It boasts the previously described characteristics but with a tightened finish.

What blows my mind, and my ear drums are the melodic breaks in the songs that always make me turn the vlume up in my headphones or my speakers. They are just so good, and always capture their talent within about thirty seconds.

Check out Transgressor, Honesty & Hersey, and their first demo, they are wicked.

www.myspace.com/crossbearermusic

No comments: